The Excellence Laboratory Milyon supports the following programs:
- Advanced Mathematics 1st year and 2nd year (ENS de Lyon/Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1) – program in English
- Fundamental Computer Science 1st year and 2nd year (ENS de Lyon) – program in English
- Maths in Action: from concept to innovation 2nd year (Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1/École Centrale de Lyon/ENS de Lyon) – program in English
- General Mathematics 1st year (Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1/Université Jean Monnet Saint-Étienne) – program in French
Applications for the following master training program may be considered if they are part of a study plan clearly oriented toward research and as a first year for the M2 “Math en Action”. The applications should present convincing elements in this respect.
- Applied mathematics and statistics Master program 1st year (Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1) – program in French
Programs in French: candidates must have a good level in French. For candidates using the CEF procedure, a B2 level in French is required