A pluridisciplinary network of 350 researchers in 17 research teams
The MILYON LabEx is carried forward by the researchers of the Lyon Saint-Etienne region in the field of mathematics and theoretical computer science.
MILYON consists of 3 joint research units (UMR):
- The Institut Camille Jordan (ICJ)
- The Laboratoire de l’Informatique du Parallélisme (LIP)
- The Unité de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées (UMPA)
MILYON’s three research units are affiliated with 8 partner institutions, all members of a COMUE (COMmunauté d’Universités et Etablissements), a French federal structure for universities.
- University of Lyon
- University Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- University Jean Monnet de St-Etienne
- École Centrale de Lyon
- École Normale Supérieure de Lyon
- INSA de Lyon
By tapping into these combined resources, MILYON is able to offer a broad range of topics in mathematics, computer science and modeling.