The external Scientific Advisory Board is a committee of experts consisting of eminent international scientists. Industry is also represented.
This advisory board provides scientific policy advice to the LabEx and ensures that the project is on track. The external Scientific Advisory Board exchanges regularly on general issues, and also meets with the Executive Board at halfway the project (met in 2015) to discuss the main strategic orientations to follow and to continue.
- Christian Bertin (STMicroelectronics)
- Martin Hyland (Cambridge)
- Philippe Michel (EPF Lausanne)
- Felix Otto (MPI Leipzig)
- Alain-Sol Sznitman (ETH Zürich)
- Tadashi Tokieda (Cambridge)
- Karen Vogtmann (Warwick)