to be held at the Unité de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées
or at the Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallélisme
(École Normale Supérieure de Lyon), or at the Institut Camille Jordan
(Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1).
These are research-only appointments (without teaching). They are typically for two years, with possible renewal for a third year subject to review. The salary will be 2180 euros per month, with benefits including health insurance and social coverage. Funds will also be provided for traveling and inviting collaborators.
- Full description: More information can be found on the website of MILYON which contains links to the above three departments. It is requested to contact the colleagues in Lyon who are closest to your specialty.
- Eligibility: For holders of a Ph.D in mathematics or computer science obtained before October 1st, 2015.
- Deadline: Applications must be complete (including all reference letters) by : Thursday, January 15th, 2015, at 17:00 (Lyon local time).
- Results: February 15th 2015
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted via the online formRequested items
- a curriculum vitae;
- a list of publications;
- a scientific project (around two pages) specifying members of MILYON with whom you plan to interact primarily;
- a short letter by a local mentor from Labex MILYON;
- two detailed recommendation letters by scientists, not members of MILYON (one of them can be the thesis adviser).
Administrative contact: Carine Sevestre firstname.lastname@example.org
Only for scientific matters:Grégory Vial email@example.com